I came across an online text titled the "The Samkhya aphorisms of Kapila". It is an old English translation done in 1885 by one James Ballantyne. It seems pretty interesting, and should be referred if anybody wants to further explore Samkhya philosophy after my introduction in the last blog post.
- akash (sky) possessing only sound
- vayu (air) possessing sound+touch
- agni (fire) possessing sound+touch+form
- apah (water) possessing sound+touch+form+taste
- prithvi (earth) possessing sound+touch+form+taste+smell